Saturday, March 5, 2011

What They Say Is TRue... Friends and Charity are a Great ANTI-DEPRESSANT


Once again, my husband made me wake up with a huge huge smile on my face <3 i wke up early this morning and re read my messages!!! ooo how i loves reading all 3 random ones :D i woke up feeling like SUPERMOM!!! My superb cooking skills for the morning made me and Nic some oatmeal, resses puffs cereal, apples,oranges,grape and apple juice, not to mention a DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH!! I believe my child in my belly will have a tase for good wine the way i am drinking and eating grapes :D hahaha
My day was going quite well actually despite some unwanted events. I drove into town for a loaf a bread while everyone was asleep, only to find out that there was a frozen one is the freezer outside!! -__- uuugh~~ hahaha but the thing that worried me the most and took my day through a
  small bump in the road, was when Nic came inside and we noticed his poor little feet!! no mroe running outside alone for him!! My poor baby stood on a ant pile and was bitten all over. I felt really bad and wanted him to stop scratching so i got da bubbles and we had a fun bath time!! which luckily kept his mind off the bites!But still i feel so bad that that happened to him!! Our lil bad luck trial i guess, but it was overcame by hanging out with the wonderfull Danielle Carden :D its amazing how we are so much alike!!! :D haha and thanks to this beautiful woman




Not only did she help
me
out
by
lending me her shoulder to cry if i have to or vent, but she gave me a friendship that i have been wanting :D!Its fun having someone goofy and me to pass the time with laughs and giigles throughouot the day, from learning that God has a sense of humor... had to be there moment... and the whole mess with my fish youll get a stitch :) hahaha not to mention my big ass bee killers( i swear that the bees over here are on steroids!!! they are scary) After some well needed time away from the house, and devouring 5 slices of pizza, we went to Danielle's church to have a Mullet cookout with hushpuppies,etc! The cookout was to raise money for CANCER, so i was more than delighted to help out!!! :D i have never ever wanted to evil cook fish or touch smelly water, but you know what, it was fun!! the day went by quick and i got to meet a lot of nice people from the town, most of them beeing somehow related to Danielle!!! hahah!!! :D
I was soo happy because Nic found a new friend to spend time with! The little boy is 2 years his senior but he had a blast!!! they played some footbal, tag, hide and seek, watched chuggington and finally played with cards before the cookout, and during all they did was run around together :D Nic still had his moments where he wanted to hang out woth me, which i am completely fine with because i loooove it when my lil man wants mommy <3 When i finally got home, my night got evenb better when i found my package which came quicker than i expected!! i got some of the pics i am gonna scrap with and frame <3 


O ya one of the best moments too was rewind 3 hours, my husband emailed me 2 times while i was finishing the cooking :D Now all i am waiting for is hopefully some emails tonight, and my mommas nightly call... bath time for the baby


Hope your deployment is going easy my love <3 I couldnt survive without your love <3



















No comments:

Post a Comment