Tuesday, March 8, 2011

uugh.. the good tthe bad aand the ugly...

Soem days are just bad, and so days or just like a never ending nightmare, i know that i went from abad siuation to a horrible situation, to finding thelight again. The act of prayer, is very very helpful to me, and than the writing of ths blogg helps. I am sure im going to have my days where i dont want o write, wher i feel alone andoutnumbered by eil. Then i rememeber all those little songs i have leaned growing up in church, and all the Bible verses i have learned! Scripture HAS ben my bestest friend, besides Danielle, and i love the power of God! He is amazing! I love how he tstes me and puts me through my situation to know that i will survive them,  that i am a strong perason insode and out, i will not let th devil overcome me! i know that i have a family that loves and cars for me and that i am truely blessed!! <3 Im keeping tonights  blog swee and simple.


i had a bad day yesterday and had to make a drastic change that i wasnt prepared for. i had the plans already going in motion in my head, but i wasnt quite ther yet. Life tough delt its cards and i relied on God and he family i have! AMEN!AMEN!AMEN! God answers everything with time, one just has to learn to be patient, be humble, ask God what you really seek, like wisdom, patience, self control... and anything you need!! God doesnt give you anything you cannot handle~ so with that note, im keeping it simple...

GOODNIGHT<3

No comments:

Post a Comment